Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TIRED

I was so so so tired today!!!!!!!!
@.@i hate WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i was ready to go out on this morning,i couldn't start my car enjine=.=
then i quickly told my father,he said that my mum's car had no battery:(
i was so scared =.=OMG..scared i couldn't reach college by 8am..sigh>''<
coz i got presentation today on 8am.
luckily i reached college at 810am sharp.HAHAHA~~not so late la=.=
when i stepped in to the class,i was so suprised that our tutor hadn't come=.=(actually she was sitting at behind and make me couldn't see her from the front)..paiseh...
Since GN they all haven't come yet,our group decided to start the presentation 1st=.=
i HATE myselfT.T
i can't solve my problem for many years=(
everytime when is my turn to present,i feel nervous,and the most serious IS i see my hand shivering...............swt!!see see see....aikzzz
SO SAD to see myself couldn't present preperly today=(
today i was just reading the notes most of the time.
i had no much eye contact with my tutor>"
but never mine since i'm better than when i was in secondary school^^
i feel very relief after my presentation=p
feel happy,feel stressless,i can feel everything is good^^HAHAHAHAHA..
TODAY,english class was so boringgggg=.= don't know why??
i feel bored and lazy to attend eng class la=.=''gek sim!!!!!
left 1 more month is our final already.hope i can study hard to get a good result^^
if i could PASS all the subjects,i will be very happy,happy and happy!!!!!!
GOD bless me ba~~hooohoooohoooohohohoho~~~~~
today,all of us have decided to play badminton after FOA class tml^^
HAHA~~
can play badminton with you all oh..1st time leh..
see what kind of feeling do i have tml^^
HAHA~~
HOPE i won't keep on picking the shuttle cork 2ml..hehe..
FRI is coming=p
i hope i can see you on that day..
MUACKZZZ
haha!!
lazy to do FOA=p
bcz don't know how to do@.@
anyone done FOA?
can anyone borrow me FOA tutorial?
OK la..
i stop my pen here.
BYEZ
SEE u all tomorrow
GUD niTEZ
and have a sweet dreamz^^

No comments: