Friday, December 19, 2008

FINALLY

finally,i feel like blogging today.wow!
HAHA..at last,we finished our coursework.yet our final are just ard the corner.haiz~
It has been had a lot of problem recently.
firstly,my durian was scolded by an anonymous person.wth!!!
it was like yer!!!i was like killing ppl at tat time.but it's ok now.Just want to know who is tat s2pid fella GRRR...
dare to scold my fren=.=''
it's just a very general article!
she just wrote abt her life experienced.
AND it's none of tat s2pid fella business!
is he/she too free.nth to do huh?geksim la DURIAN~
just hope my durian not to think so much^^
take care of herself.haha=)
2ndly,walao..im kinda fan now~
u noe,someone phoned someone and ask kw whether he likes her anot.it was like omg=.=
aikzz..dunnoe what response should she give when she c him.lol.
it's still ok for her la.i think=p..nth so serious.
but i think she like scared of them now.aikz
neh....someone lo..haha
suddenly realised i got into trouble tis time ady.HAHA..nvm.
just 'shun qi zi ran' lo.
today my peng went to college for treasure hunt.izzit called treasure hunt or station game?haha..whatever la.
haha.hope u can win tis game and get the RM500!!!!
wish u all the best ya!!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN TIS STATION GAME TODAY^^
muackzzzzz..
(peng,dun tell me tat i x care you ady)
me so pekcek when everytime i hear about "你没关心我的"=.=
want me to_ _ _ _u ant..lol..haha
k la. me want to play xdo d..
bye.take care all of my friends=p
muackzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I'm
sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Also visit my blog post; Home Staging Minneapolis