Monday, November 10, 2008

nEwBIe

hohoho~~~
finally i got my own renew blogspot..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
yesterday was my second time to register for the blogspot.
yoyoyo~
i think some of you should know what was happened in the past.
since you all already knew about it, it is not necessary for me to mention it again=)
blogspot is difficult for me to register=.=,i have registered wrongly for many times.>''<>''<~~ when i was on the half way changing my setting,i felt impatient..zzz what i want to do is the CHAT BOX=.='' i dont know how to set it... can someone teach me how to set??---->xiao ern
XIAO BO peng,she dont want to teach me=.=SEI LUI BAO..haha
everyday nv shen nv shen=.='',dont you feel geli??OMG~.~

11.11.2008
today was my 1st time fetched some of my college friends back to my house..HOHOHO~~
at first,i thought my mother shouldn't have let me drove back to home,but she did..HOHOHO~~i was so shocked,u know??haha=)
BUT my durian and my lOv3r didn't goT.T
Nxt time both of you must be coming to my house and stay overnight at here..haha..
cheah hui~hahaha..
today was tiring BUT tomorrow will be sux tiring>.<..i HATE wednesday but LOVE tuesday and friday=)haha.. u know..u know...i hate assignments and presentation!!!!!!!!GEK SIM=.= i'm going to do my assignments and BISA tutorial. peng,must help me ya!!haha thx=) hoorayy!!!! 3 more days to go.YES!!! meaningful days for two of us^^ i lOv3 yOu Darling CaterpillaR.. haha.. i miss DURIAN too but Garfield is the one who i miss more^^ GAMBATEH!!!!

No comments: